Pick Up From Hotel
EXPLORE AN ISLAND PARADISE ON A 4-DAY ISLA MAGDALENA MOUNTAIN & BEACH BIKING TOUR
Join us on our mountain & beach biking group expedition with an ocean encounter included! See bottlenose dolphins, spinner dolphins, and orcas on the first day and then spend the next full day exploring the island on bike and getting to know the nature and history of this beautiful island.
Cycle around a secluded island, full of nature and along unfrequented paths.
Spot whales in the ocean and eagles flying in the sky as you bike along the coastline
See bottlenose dolphins, spinner dolphins and orcas swimming during the ocean encounter!
Stay in Casa Tavo, your island accommodation.
Mountain & Beach Biking With Ocean Encounter
1400 USD per person
Arranged upon booking
Pick up from hotels in Los Cabos, La Paz, and Todos Santos
Monday — Sunday:
- March 15th to May 15th
- December 30th to January 15th
4 days, 3 nights
2-8 people — up to 10 people if 6 of the group agree to sleep in 2 triple rooms with two queen-size beds in each.
- Age restriction – 12 years and above.
- Trails will be chosen according to the group fitness and experience.
- A basic biking skill is needed.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for people with back problems.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for people with serious medical conditions.
- Certain activities have age limits but we always have an activity available for younger children.
- 2 full days of expeditions
- 2 half-day activities chosen by our leader
- Accommodation in Tavo’s House
- Bilingual instructors/guides
- All local park and entry fees
- Local motorized vehicle (car or boat)
- Refreshments and snacks
- Bikes and helmets
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages (beer with dinner is available at no extra cost)
About your guide
- Water and land guide/expedition leader
- Local guide
- Certified captain
What You'll Do
Think of this ocean encounter like a safari, one where we never know what we will see. Expect bottlenose dolphins that want to play with the boat or a thousand spinner dolphins moving along with their whole family, orcas swimming as they look for food or fun, or giant whale sharks heading to the offshore reefs. You never know what could be waiting for you in our ocean encounter, come prepared for adventure and the ocean will do the rest.
Explore the wonders of the island by bike. Ride your bike around this perfect island, whether it is on one of its long sandy beaches or along one of its multiple trails.
Enjoy amazing views if you decide to explore its hills or, if you ride its roads along the coastline, you‘ll spot whales in the ocean and eagles flying in the sky. Get to know the island through its roads that are steeped in history, from native indigenous people to Spanish sailors, from whalers to pirates. Nowadays a sleepy fishing town full of wonders, unique nature, and a great community.
What to Bring
- Comfortable cycling shoes
- Extra personal protection gear (we will provide basic helmet)
- Passport or INE
- Proof of dive and travel insurance (we recommend World Nomads(opens in a new tab) for travel insurance and DAN(opens in a new tab) for dive insurance)
- Sunblock SPF 30+ (reef-friendly is mandatory)
- Spending money for personal expenses
- Insect repellent
- Hat, buff, and polarized sunglasses
- Layers of clothes (for the Pacific breeze)
- Bathing suit towel
- Dry bag
- T-shirts and shorts
- Sweatshirt and long pants
- Warm, waterproof jacket
- Sandals or shoes that can get wet
- A canteen or water bottle
- Any special foods or medications (seasickness tablets, waterproof bandaids for fin sores, electrolytes)
- Camera topside and/or underwater protection
- Spare batteries for headlamps, cameras, etc.
- SD cards
- USB stick