Welcome to Magbay Expeditions
- In order to secure your booking, we will require a 50% deposit.
- The trip has to be paid in full at least 45 days before the start date and no refund will be issued in case of any cancellation.
- Cancellations made 45 days or more before the trip will have a charge of 20% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellations made within 45 days prior to the trip will not qualify for a full or partial refund.
- For cancellations to be valid to Magbay Expeditions we will need a written notification at least 45 days before your expedition starting date.
- There are no changes of date options.
- The expeditions can be transferable to another person.
- In case there are cancellations due to bad weather, missed flights, no shows, being late to pick up place and time, illness, or any other situation outside of our control we recommend that you contract travel insurance that will help you cover the unexpected. There will be no refunds by the service provider.
- The decision of canceling or suspending any of the trips will be made only by the service provider in accordance with the local naval authorities and the recommendations made by the NOAA, this in weather-related scenarios like hurricanes, storms, etc; will make us cancel our expeditions with no responsibilities from Magbay Expeditions for losses like airplane tickets, accommodations, etc. We will notify you as soon as we know the possibility, as we are always checking the weather as a priority. In cases like this, there will be a full refund on the expedition cost.
- In case there is bad weather, the format and/ or the activities could be modified or adapted accordingly, there is always a good and enjoyable option in paradise. In these cases, Magbay Expeditions is not responsible for any compensation and/or refund either partial or total.
- Magbay Expeditions cannot guarantee encounters with any ocean species, we always do our best to find them but the ocean and marine life is something we can’t control.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If/Once you agree, the file is then added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Keeping you safe during COVID-19, what you can expect during your visit:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Social distancing carried out throughout the experience.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Regular temperature checks for staff.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.